Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: Data files placed on your device or computer that often include an anonymous unique identifier. Learn more about cookies.
- Log Files: Track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels: Electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may also collect Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Device Information: Used to improve and optimize our Site (e.g., by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Personal Information: Used to communicate with you and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Learn how targeted advertising works.
Opt-out of targeted advertising:
Or visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
We will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Changes to This Policy
For more information about our privacy practices, questions, or complaints, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at ColivHQ, 68 Circular Road #02-01, Singapore (049422).